The only basis of admission to the course is the Common Entrance test ( C.E.T.) and subsequent counseling conducted by the Himachal Pradesh university Shimla. No direct admission is possible.
- The candidate must have passed Graduation with at least 50% Marks in any stream from any recognized university.
- The admissions will be strictly made upon the basis of an Entrance Test conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University.
Tuition fee for subsidized and non- subsidized seats, annual charge and monthly charges shall be as fixed by H.P. Govt. The college will not be imposing any extra fee. The institute may allow fee concession to the deserving meritorious students.Completed application forms should be Registered with the following certified copies...
- Mark lists of plus two and Graduation examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution last Studied.
- Two copies of passport size colour photograph &" Two Stamp Size Photograph.